The Most Productive Thing You Can Do in the Next 30 Minutes
What did you do in the last 30 minutes?
Anything you’re proud of?
Or did you just go through email, mess around on Facebook, or sit through another mind-numbing meeting?
Here are some ideas on how to be uber-productive in your next 30 minutes:
- Listen to this podcast where Tim Ash interviewed me about marketing fundamentals in conversion optimization — while you take a walk
- Listen to the podcast — while you straighten your desk
- Listen to the podcast — while doing lunges, squats, and sit ups
- Listen to the podcast — while you do laundry
- Listen to the podcast — during your commute
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The biggest mistakes online marketers make — and how to avoid them
- Why and how your website should repel the wrong people
- Why you should never claim you have no competitors
- Why automatically-rotating sliders are lazy marketing that kill conversions
- How to position yourself as the right solution to the right people at the right time
- The value of doing a SWOT analysis
Now block off 30 minutes and listen to this podcast. If you knock off something else on your to-do list at the same time, you’ll feel so productive, you might as well call it a day and head over to happy hour. You deserve it.
Psst: Want to get more conversion goodness from Tim Ash and all the best conversion experts (including me)? Buy your ticket for Conversion Conference now, before prices go up. May 18 – 19, 2016 in Las Vegas.
The following two tabs change content below.
Conversion Strategist at Conversion Max
Theresa Baiocco-Farr specializes in helping mid-sized businesses increase their online revenues with conversion optimization. She's a top-rated conference speaker with a Master’s Degree in Marketing from the University of Colorado and a Master Certification in Conversion Optimization from Market Motive. She’s a dog-lover, wife & mom, and a recovering travel-junkie.
Latest posts by Theresa Baiocco-Farr (see all)
- Case study: An updated design isn’t good enough - April 12, 2019
- Protected: Testing for Increased Quantity of High-Quality Leads - April 12, 2019