What did you do in the last 30 minutes?
Anything you’re proud of?
Or did you just go through email, mess around on Facebook, or sit through another mind-numbing meeting?
Here are some ideas on how to be uber-productive in your next 30 minutes:
- Listen to this podcast where Tim Ash interviewed me about marketing fundamentals in conversion optimization — while you take a walk
- Listen to the podcast — while you straighten your desk
- Listen to the podcast — while doing lunges, squats, and sit ups
- Listen to the podcast — while you do laundry
- Listen to the podcast — during your commute
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The biggest mistakes online marketers make — and how to avoid them
- Why and how your website should repel the wrong people
- Why you should never claim you have no competitors
- Why automatically-rotating sliders are lazy marketing that kill conversions
- How to position yourself as the right solution to the right people at the right time
- The value of doing a SWOT analysis
Now block off 30 minutes and listen to this podcast. If you knock off something else on your to-do list at the same time, you’ll feel so productive, you might as well call it a day and head over to happy hour. You deserve it.
Psst: Want to get more conversion goodness from Tim Ash and all the best conversion experts (including me)? Buy your ticket for Conversion Conference now, before prices go up. May 18 – 19, 2016 in Las Vegas.
Latest posts by Theresa Baiocco-Farr (see all)
- Case study: An updated design isn’t good enough - April 12, 2019
- About Us page: nice to have, or revenue-driver? Let’s find out. - April 12, 2019