Maximize Your Gains by Going Beyond Web Analytics
Some customers are worth more to your bottom line than others. Take your business to the next level by not simply optimizing for new customer acquisition, but acquisition of new customers that are most valuable.
In order to do this, you need to optimize your marketing ROI for all channels and identify under- and over-performing segments in your conversion data. For example, while your site's average conversion rate may be 3%, a deeper look might reveal a segment that converts at 0.25%. Bringing that segment up to 1% could mean massive financial gains. Conversely, multi-channel attribution modeling might reveal that you're wasting a significant portion of your advertising budget on an under-performing channel, and allocating the budget to a higher-performing channel will skyrocket your ROI.
Why You Need This
At a certain point, businesses need more than mere web analytics; they need customer analytics to reveal which customers are worth more, so they can focus efforts on getting more like them. They need data analysis to maximize the customer lifecycle. They need to trust their data. They need to make better decisions faster. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
What You Get Every Month
- The most important page to fix, with the data and theory to support that
- A wireframe or a full-color mockup of a better converting page
- Report on how the previous month's changes worked, and discuss any tweaks necessary
Who It's For
If your site doesn't have at least 1 million unique monthly visitors, we can't do advanced segmentation. You must:
- Start with our Magnifier plan to make sure you have enough data and that you're collecting it accurately
- Have at least 3 years of analytics data
- Be an established business with a proven business model
- Have a primary goal of getting leads or sales
- Have at least $10M in annual revenue, directly attributed to your website
After years of working with vendors who simply turn the knobs and hand you a report, it was exceptionally refreshing to work with Conversion Max who provides candid feedback and truly understands the full lead lifecycle from intention to conversion and how it impacts your SEM efforts.
Digital Marketing Manager, LayeredTech
Frequently Asked Questions
Do You Need the Conversion Maximizer?
Theresa (Baiocco) Farr
Schedule an appointment with me directly. Not a salesperson or an account executive. I'll be doing the work, so I believe that's who you should talk to.