Although no one argues the importance of A/B testing, the two most common reasons people don’t have an effective testing strategy are:
- They don’t know WHAT to test
- They don’t know HOW to run a test
If you’re in the 1st group, you’ve likely been disappointed with inconclusive or losing test results. Simply following best practices and test ideas that worked on other sites won’t necessarily work on yours.
You need a combination of:
- An analysis of your unique market, industry, and website
- Knowledge of the factors that improve conversions
- Data on the behavior of your site’s visitors
If you’re in the 2nd group, you don’t have time to learn all the technical nuances of running a test so you can trust the results.
My CRO services for high-traffic sites are the answer to either problem.
What you’ll get:
On monthly conference calls, you’ll get a list of the 3 biggest conversion problems on your site, with a plan on how to attack each one. Some will require A/B testing, some won’t.
- For the problems that require A/B testing, I’ll run 1 test every month
- For the problems that don’t require A/B testing, I’ll give guidance and feedback to your team as they make changes.
- Every month for 6 months, we’ll review the results of the A/B tests as well as the changes your team made, and discuss how to attack the next biggest problems.
It doesn’t matter what has prevented you from implementing an effective testing strategy in the past. The important thing is that you’re ready now, and you’ve found an experienced partner that you can trust.
“Our new office space request form increased conversion rate from 4% to 11! – Miracle workers!”
– Jim Osgood, President of OfficeFinder