Although no one argues the importance of A/B testing, the two most common reasons people don’t have an effective testing strategy are:
- They don’t know WHAT to test
- They don’t know HOW to run a test
If you’re in the 1st group, you’ve likely been disappointed with inconclusive or losing test results. Simply following best practices and test ideas that worked on other sites won’t necessarily work on yours.
You need a combination of:
- An analysis of your unique market, industry, and website
- Knowledge of the factors that improve conversions
- Data on the behavior of your site’s visitors
If you’re in the 2nd group, you don’t have time to research the various A/B testing tools and learn all the technical nuances of implementing a test so you can trust the results.
My A/B testing services is the answer for either problem. You’ll get:
- 3 A/B tests on the most critical aspects of your site, as identified in the Conversion Audit
- Regular conference calls to review the A/B tests
It doesn’t matter what has prevented you from implementing an effective testing strategy in the past. The important thing is that you’re ready now, and you’ve found an experienced partner that you can trust.
*Note: this service is the 2nd step in your optimization program, after finding out WHAT the biggest problems are in the Conversion Audit. Sign up for the A/B testing plan today and don’t put off having a more lucrative website any longer.