$19,999 for 3 days
More Effective than Sending Employees to a Conference
Thinking about sending your employees to a conference? Give your marketing team personalized, hands-on training to do conversion optimization effectively in-house instead. Whether your team needs to master CRO for your own marketing, or to offer conversion services to clients (or both!), they’ll learn a scalable system for improving websites’ conversions.
What Your Team Will Learn
- A 5-step system for increasing websites’ conversions
- How to pick the right usability and testing tools for the job
- How to avoid common CRO pitfalls and costly mistakes
- How to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to create meaningful testing hypotheses
- How to identify and prioritize a website’s biggest conversion problems in order to have huge gains
Who It's For
- Marketing teams with 5 - 15 people, consisting of designers, developers, copywriters, traffic generators, and specialists in UX, CRO, and analytics
- Full-service digital agencies whose clients are asking for CRO services
- Businesses that haven't seen a good ROI from sending employees to conferences
Compare the Cost of Sending 15 Employees to a Conference for 3 days:
Conference pass: $1500 x 15 employees = $22,500
Hotel: $750 x 15 employees = $11,250
Airfare: $400 x 15 employees = $6000
Meals, parking, etc: $350 x 15 = $5250
Your total expense for sending 15 employees to a 3-day conference: $45,000
Plus, at a conference, your employees have to choose which sessions to attend, and then piece together a solution. If I come to your offices, your team will learn my easy-to-follow system and get hands-on help with current projects. They'll have plenty of time to apply what they've learned to your (or your clients') websites, while I'm looking over their shoulders and answer their questions.
At the end of three full days of training, your team will have the tools and resources they need to implement an effective conversion strategy for your – or your clients’ – websites.
Speaking & Teaching Experience:
- Repeat speaker at Conversion Conference
- Repeat speaker at Pubcon
- Speaker at Swivel (formerly Bend Webcam)
- Speaker at SEMPDX and Engage Conference
- Speaker at AdFed
- Speaker at UBM Americas internal marketing training event
- Repeat Presenter on Convert Academy
- Faculty for Marketing Funnel Automation
- Faculty for Central Oregon Community College Continuing Education
- Faculty for Marketing Profs
“Your presentation yesterday at Ad Bites luncheon was par excellence!! I’ve been in flurry of activity past two days, but I’m so excited this weekend to set about and refer to my 3 pages of notes on how to improve my conversion rate. REALLY APPRECIATE all that you shared in the presentation. Just what the doctor ordered – spot on. I’m grateful.”
- Reese Mercer
Digital Engagement Director, FiveTalent
I am a believer in continuing education in the SEO/SEM area, unfortunately most of the time these classes are a good opportunity for a much needed nap ;).
With Theresa this was not the case! During her seminar she clearly demonstrated a deep understanding of fundamental marketing techniques and how to apply them to the web to get the best results. She also had a clear understanding of the tools that will help her get the job done efficiently and effectively.
I am thankful that I got a chance to learn from Theresa. Since her seminar that was just 3 days ago I have already used different tips she gave over 50 times. Obviously her expertise is immensely valuable.
- Ron McCabe
Partner, Everbearing Services
Comments from Conversion Conference Attendee Surveys: 2016
Comments from Conversion Conference Attendee Surveys: 2017
Does Your Team Need Conversion Training?
Schedule an appointment with Theresa to ask about team training.
Theresa (Baiocco) Farr
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
- Master's Degree in Marketing
- Repeat speaker at Pubcon, Conversion Conference and more